All photography provided by Flying Dove Ranch, Inc.
Flying Dove Ranch, a non-denominational Christian camp and non-profit organization, will provide individuals and organizations across the region opportunities at recreation and a place to strengthen personal relationships with the Lord and each other.
At Flying Dove Ranch we hope to develop, evaluate and promote outdoor related programs that foster the ethical, social and intellectual development of youth. While nurturing children’s capacity to think skillfully and critically, we also strive to deepen their spirituality with emphasis on Christian values such as kindness, forgiveness, personal responsibility, as well as respect for others and the environment in which we live. We believe these qualities are essential to leading humane and productive lives in our society.
Located on approximately 80 acres, our facility offers access to the natural and beautiful landscape of the Allegheny National Forest. The facility includes a 6 acre pond with a beach and the following beautiful attractions:
- 4 Rustic Cabins that line the far side of the pond. These are perfect for a peaceful get away or sleepover.
- The Main Pavilion has a full kitchen and tables to seat many visitors. The sides pull down for events in all weather.
- 2 Bunkhouses are available for overnight accommodations with larger groups. One bunkhouse has a large, open layout that is also perfect for winter parties or indoor receptions. The other bunkhouse is built to separate groups by age or gender.
- 2 Zip Lines span the width of the pond and offer an adventurous and thrilling ride over the water
- There are plans to continue expanding to this facility, so visit us often for updates!